Volume 2, 2017
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Green Building Codes and Standards|
|Published online||13 January 2017|
- R.K. Singh, H.R. Murty, S.K. Gupta, A.K. Dikshit, An overview of sustainability assessment methodologies, Ecol. Indic. 9 (2), 189–212 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum, A profitable and resource efficient future: catalysing retrofit finance and investing in commercial real estate (World Economic Forum, Geneva, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, M.C.A. Balatbat, D.G. Carmichael, A review of building/infrastructure sustainability reporting tools (SRTs), Smart Sustain. Built. Environ. 2 (2), 106–139 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, Evaluating and enhancing the impact of sustainability reporting tools (SRTs), Ph.D. thesis, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of New South Wales, Sydney, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, A review of sustainability reporting tools (SRTs) for communities, Int. J. Sustain. Constr. Eng. Technol. 5 (2), 39–52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, A review of corporate sustainability reporting tools (SRTs), J. Environ. Manag. 164, 180–195 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, Predicting the behaviour of Australian ESG REITs using Markov Chain analysis, J. Financ. Manag. Prop. Constr. 20 (3), 252–267 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.