Volume 4, 2019
Zero Energy Mass Custom Homes
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 March 2019|
- Guidelines Green Procurement, Expo 2015, 2015, retrieved from http://www.expo2015.org/archive/en/learn-more/sustainability/guidelines-for-participants.html [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines Sustainable Solutions, Expo 2015, 2015, retrieved from http://www.expo2015.org/archive/en/learn-more/sustainability/guidelines-for-participants.html [Google Scholar]
- L. Starke, E. Assadourian, T. Prugh (Eds.), State of the world 2013 is sustainability still possible? Island Press, Washington, DC, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- S. Guy, G. Farmer, Reinterpreting sustainable architecture: the place of technology. J. Arch. Edu. 54 , 140–148 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhe, Z. Li, S. Jing, On the beauty of green Expo architecture and sustainable development: taking “China pavilion” as an example, Procedia Eng. 21 , 163–167 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gębarowski, The idea of sustainable development in national performances by participants of Expo 2015, Zeszyty Naukowe Wyższej Szkoły Ekonomiczno-Społecznej w Ostrołęce 21 , 323–338 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Milford, Re-use without melting: scrap re-use potential and emissions savings, Mech. Eng. 17 (1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.