Volume 5, 2020
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Social and Economic Sustainability|
|Published online||06 August 2020|
- T. Wheeler, J. von Braun, Climate change impacts on global food security, Science 341, 508–513 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Shaping Our Future Together: Climate Change, assessed: 17 December 2019 2019; https://www.un.org/en/sections/issues-depth/climate-change/ [Google Scholar]
- Nature Conservancy Impacts and Adaptation, assessed: 17 December 2019 2007; https://www.cbd.int/doc/pa/tools/Impacts%20and%20Adaptation.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Climate Bonds Initiative (2019), assessed; 17 December 2019; https://www.climatebonds.net/ [Google Scholar]
- Climate Action 100+ Global Investors Driving Business Action 2019; http://www.climateaction100.org/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Abubakar, T. Handayani, Implementation of the principles for responsible banking in indonesian banking practices to realize sustainable development goals, in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Globalization of Law and Local Wisdom (ICGLOW 2019) , 2019, https://www.atlantis-press.com/proceedings/icglow-19/125920774, assessed: 17 December 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) Inaugural Meeting of Joint Committee on Climate Change, assessed: 4 April 2020 2019; https://www.bnm.gov.my/index.php?ch=en_press&pg=en_press&ac=4920 [Google Scholar]
- TCFD Recommendations Overview, assessed: 31 December 2019 2019; https://www.tcfdhub.org/recommendations/ [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, M.C.A. Balatbat, D.G. Carmichael, A review of building/infrastructure sustainability reporting tools (SRTs), Smart Sustain Built Environ 2, 106–139 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, Green township index: malaysia's sustainable township rating tool, Proc. ICE Eng. Sustain. 171, 169–177 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, M.C.A. Balatbat, D.G. Carmichael, A proposed framework for assessing the sustainability of infrastructure, Int. J. Construct. Manag. 16, 281–298 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Y.J. Siew, Briefing: integrated reporting- challenges in the construction industry, Proc. ICE Eng. Sustain. 168, 3–6 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- South Pole Disclosing Climate- Related Financial Risks and Opportunities: Are Businesses Ready for TCFD? Accessed: 31 December 2019 2017; https://www.tcfdhub.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/171221_WhitePaper_TCFD_EN_HR.pdf [Google Scholar]
- United Nations Environment Programme Global Status Report 2018, assessed: 17 December 2019 2018; https://www.unenvironment.org/resources/report/global-status-report-2018 [Google Scholar]
- TCFD 2019 Status Report: Task Force on Climate Related Financial Disclosures Status Report, Basel Switzerland. assessed: 14 January 2020 2019; https://www.fsb-tcfd.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/2019-TCFD-Status-Report-FINAL-053119.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.