- H. Lund, Renewable energy strategies for sustainable development, Energy 32, 912 (2007), DOI:10.1016/j.energy.2006.10.017 [CrossRef]
- S. Andoura, C. d'Oultremont, Energy transition by 2050: a multifaceted challenge for Europe, Eur. Policy Brief, 8 (2012), Available at: http://www.egmontinstitute.be/publication_article/energy-transition-by-2050-a-multifaceted-challenge-for-europe/
- B. Nastasi, G. Lo Basso, Hydrogen to link heat and electricity in the transition towards future smart energy systems, Energy 110, 5 (2016), DOI:10.1016/j.energy.2016.03.097 [CrossRef]
- B. Nastasi, Renewable hydrogen potential for low-carbon retrofit of the building stocks, Energy Proc. 82, 944 (2015), DOI:10.1016/j.egypro.2015.11.847 [CrossRef]
- A.J. Marszal, P. Heiselberg, J.S. Bourrelle, E. Musall, K. Voss, I. Sartori, A. Napolitano, Zero energy building – a review of definitions and calculation methodologies, Energy Build. 43, 971 (2011), DOI:10.1016/j.enbuild.2010.12.022 [CrossRef]
- Eurelectric, Prosumers – an integral part of the power system and the market, Available at: http://www.eurelectric.org/media/178736/prosumers_an_integral_part_of_the_power_system_and_market_june_2015-2015-2110-0004-01-e.pdf
- L. de Santoli, F. Mancini, B. Nastasi, V. Piergrossi, Building Integrated Bioenergy Production (BIBP): economic sustainability analysis of Bari airport CHP (combined heat and power) upgrade fuelled with bioenergy from short chain, Renew. Energy 81, 499 (2015), DOI:10.1016/j.renene.2015.03.057 [CrossRef]
Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Building and District Sustainable Energy Systems|
|Published online||28 September 2016|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.