Volume 1, 2016
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Innovative Technologies and Integrated Systems for High Performance Buildings|
|Published online||24 June 2016|
- 21st Session of the Conference of the Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (COP 21), November 30–December 12, 2015 (2015)
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings, World Business Council for Sustainable Development (Switzerland, Atar Roto Presse SA, 2009)
- Living Planet Report, World Wide Fund for Nature (Gland, Switzerland, WWF International, 2012)
- B.R. Hughes, H.N. Chaudhry, S.A. Ghani, A review of sustainable cooling technologies in buildings, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 15, 3112 (2011) [CrossRef]
- H.N. Chaudhry, B.R. Hughes, S.A. Ghani, A review of heat pipe systems for heat recovery and renewable energy applications, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev. 16, 2249 (2012) [CrossRef]
- H.N. Chaudhry, J.K. Calautit, B.R. Hughes, Computational analysis of a wind tower assisted passive cooling technology for the built environment, J. Build. Eng. 1, 63 (2015) [CrossRef]
- H.N. Chaudhry, B.R. Hughes, Analysis of the thermal cooling capacity of heat pipes under a low Reynolds number flow, Appl. Therm. Eng. 71, 559 (2014) [CrossRef]
- H. Awbi, Basic concepts for natural ventilation of buildings, in CIBSE BSG Seminar: Natural and Mixed-Mode Ventilation Modelling, University of Reading, 2010
- H.N. Chaudhry, B.R. Hughes, Climate responsive behaviour of heat pipe technology for enhanced passive airside cooling, Appl. Energy 136, 32 (2014) [CrossRef]
- H.N. Chaudhry, B.R. Hughes, Passive pre-cooling potential for reducing building air-conditioning loads in hot climates, HVAC&R Res. 20, 738 (2014) [CrossRef]
- H.N. Chaudhry, A study on optimising heat pipe geometrical parameters for sustainable passive cooling within the built environment, Appl. Therm. Eng. 93, 486 (2016)
- J.K. Calautit, B.R. Hughes, H.N. Chaudhry, S.A. Ghani, CFD analysis of a heat transfer device integrated wind tower system for hot and dry climate, Appl. Energy 112, 576 (2013) [CrossRef]
- J.K. Calautit, H.N. Chaudhry, B.R. Hughes, S.A. Ghani, Comparison between evaporative cooling and a heat pipe assisted thermal loop for a commercial wind tower in hot and dry climatic conditions, Appl. Energy 101, 740 (2013) [CrossRef]
- J.K. Calautit, B.R. Hughes, A passive cooling wind catcher with heat pipe technology: CFD, wind tunnel and field-test analysis conditions, Appl. Energy 162, 460 (2016) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.