Volume 6, 2023
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Innovative Technologies and Integrated Systems for High Performance Buildings|
|Published online||27 July 2023|
- REN21 Members, “Renewables 2019 Global Status Report. 2019. Available: https://wedocs.unep.org/bitstream/handle/20.500.11822/28496/R EN2019.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y%0A. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Rehman, Integration of solar domestic hot water system with thermal energy storage based on phase change materials (Instituto Superior Técnico, Lisboa, Portugal, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Browne, B. Norton, S.J. McCormack, Heat retention of a photovoltaic/thermal collector with PCM, Sol. Energy 133, 533–548 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hamed, A. Fellah, A.B. Brahim, Parametric sensitivity studies on the performance of a flat plate solar collector in transient behavior, Energy Convers. Manag. 78, 938–947 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Kazi, Heat Transfer Studies and Applications. AvE4EvA MuViMix Records (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Aste, C. Del Pero, F. Leonforte, Water flat plate PV-thermal collectors: a review, Sol. Energy 102, 98–115 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. da Silva, J.L.M. Fernandes, Hybrid photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) solar systems simulation with Simulink/Matlab, Solar Energy 84, 1985–1996 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.